Whether you’re a new student, returning student, staff or faculty member, the library has resources and services to help your semester be a success, both in person and on our website!
Did you know that in the library you can:
- check out books, including fiction, nonfiction, and even children’s books?
- check out textbooks and other class materials on reserve behind the front desk?
- check out DVDs? (And for free! It’s cheaper than RedBox!)
- check out audiobooks both in the library and online through our access to NC LIVE?
- virtually check out or read ebooks?
- consult print reference books containing literary criticism, geographical information, cultural profiles, and lots more?
- print, scan, and copy? (And for cheaper than your local copy shop!)
- get help finding articles or other resources for your assignments?
- cite those awesome resources that you found for your assignments?
- find a place to type your assignments or just use a computer in one of our two labs?
- reserve a room to meet with study groups?
- study quietly in one of our Quiet Rooms?
And much more! And all of our databases and other digital resources? You can even access them from home!
Come by and see us! If this is your first time using the library, please remember to bring your updated Durham Tech ID for entry.