LearningExpress Library offers online tutorials, practice tests and eBooks aimed at people who want to improve their test-taking and workplace skills.
LearningExpress Library offers the following :
- Self-paced e-courses for improving skills with Microsoft Word and Excel, social networking as part of the job search, and professional writing for cover letters and on-the-job reports.
- Practice tests for the GED, SAT, and GRE, plus a variety of occupational assessments. There are even resources for children and young adults preparing for standardized testing!
- eBooks that focus on career-ready basics, including managing personal finances, public speaking and statistics.
Patrons create a free account to access and save resources to their profile.
LearningExpress Library is available here: http://www.nclive.org/cgi-bin/nclsm?rsrc=219
New Online Practice Exams Available in April 2012:
- NCLEX-RN Practice Test
- ASSET Practice Tests: Writing, Numerial, Reading, Elementary, Intermediate, and College Algebra, and Geometry Skills
New eBooks Available in April 2012:
- Nursing Assistant/Nurse Aide Exam, Fifth Edition
- Career Changer’s Manual
- 501 Geometry Questions, Second Edition
- ACT Flash Review
- Practical Math Success in 20 Minutes a Day, Fifth Edition